|This is the last day to apply for the 2021 Concurrences Law & Economics PhD Awards.
2021 Economics Jury
– Marcel Boyer | University of Montreal, President
– Constance Monnier-Schlumberger | University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
– Massimo Motta | ICREA – Universitat Pompeu Fabra
– Etienne Pfister | French Competition Authority
– Marianne Verdier | University Paris II Panthéon-Assas
– Mike Walker | UK Competition & Markets Authority
2021 Law Jury
– David Bosco | Aix-Marseille University, President
– Florian Bien | Würzburg University
– Pablo Ibáñez Colomo | London School of Economics
– Irène Luc | French Competition Authority
– Presentation of the thesis at the New Frontiers of Antitrust Conference 2021
– Publication at no cost of the thesis in the Concurrences collection
– Publication of an article in Concurrences Review
– One-year free subscription to Concurrences+
To be eligible for the Concurrences PhD Awards, theses must have been defended between 1st March 2020 and 1st March 2021. They may be in either English or French.
Theses must be sent in PDF version to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st May 2021.
Consult our Terms and Conditions